Friday 8 January 2010

Last day :(

Friday

I still can not believe that it has been a week, it has gone unbelievably fast! I still have loads that I want to work on and finish but unfortunately I have to go back to uni on Monday!

Today I have been carrying on with my icon designs, I have been simplifying them and making them orange to link in with the rest of the website. These are the images that I created based on the bottom end of pens...



and here is what they would look like on the website:



I also tried it out with the top end of the pens...





and this is what they would look like on the website:



If I were to use the top end of the pens, then the writing bellow it could be written as though coming out of the pens. Unfortunately I only have 10 minutes left until the end of the day so do not have enough time to carry on working on these. I would love to of tried using a white rather than a black on these images, as this may make them seem a little simpler and may work better on the website. Hopefully someone will carry on working on these images!

I have had a lovely week, ending with a nice couple of drinks with everyone in the pub. I hope to be writing again on here soon!



No comments: