Thursday 9 April 2009

My Last Day

It's my last day today which is a bit of a shame as I'm jut getting settled in and getting to know everyone better now. However I have been offered to come back next week so if I get my college stuff done ill be back!

I've been working on the Pow Wow logo again and the Kiwi banner. I've been quite tired so I've been a bit slow. 

It's been great coming here, I didn't really know what to expect when I first came because it's my first placement but it's been amazing! I've been treated like just one of them and not like a work placement dude. Everyone is great and chilled and just has fun while working (I can hear Magical Trevor in the background now!) It's good to know I can pretty much be a kid all my life in this industry :) So if your reading this I do recommend this place it's great!

No comments: